IT that works for you
C3 Technology Services is a boutique, woman-owned IT company in Santa Ana. For nearly two decades, we have focused on providing each client with a customized IT solution and experience.
At C3, it’s not “one size fits all.” We are 100% committed to making sure business owners have the most reliable and professional IT service in Orange County. Our team of talented IT professionals can solve your IT nightmares once and for all.
Our clients appreciate and value that C3 manages all aspects of the client relationship with local Orange County employees.
We also provide Document Management Software, Cost Accounting Software, Printers and Copiers, Wide Format plotters, VOIP phones, Mailing Equipment, Digital Signage and Collaboration Whiteboards.
Here’s why so many businesses depend on C3 Technology Services for complete IT services and support:
- Quick response – Emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. A live person will answer your call, or you can enter a service ticket yourself online with our streamlined service ticket system. We can log in to your PC or server remotely and resolve many issues immediately without the wait for a technician to travel to your location.
- Experienced - We hire only seasoned, professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more. We provide our technicians with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology. We won’t be sending out warm bodies to train on your dime!
- Comprehensive Project Management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail and coordinate all vendors so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- No Geek Speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
Our custom service packages deliver what you need and want without overstepping the boundaries of your budget. From cloud services to data backup, C3 Technology Services is here to team up with you and your company for expert support.
Meet Our Leadership Team
As president of C3 Technology Services, Tony Sanchez oversees all aspects of the business, including operations, sales and marketing, finance and customer service. An industry veteran with more than 32 years of experience in the imaging industry, Tony understands the latest technologies as well as the needs of today's businesses.
Tony has been working alongside his wife, Tricia, for 21 years and together they founded C3 Technology Services. Tony and Tricia also founded Copier Products Group (CPG) in 1994. A managed print services consulting company, CPG worked with small and large businesses alike, building long-term relationships that eventually grew the company to more than $10 million in annual sales.
Prior to that, Tony was with Xerox Corporation, where he started in sales and quickly moved up the company ladder. He excelled in the engineering division and eventually became a sales and management trainer at the Xerox International Center for Training and Management Development where he taught new managers the guiding principles of leadership. Tony was recognized with more than 20 awards for sales and customer service achievement and was the most successful Xerox agent in the country. Utilizing his hands-on executive experience, Tony was president and founder of the Hispanic Association for Professional Advancement for Xerox Corporation.
Tony attended Pepperdine University where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in history. Active in the community, Tony is a former board member of Goodwill Industries in Orange County. A boating enthusiast, Tony and his wife live in Newport Beach, Calif.
Tricia Marie Sanchez
Known for her energy, focus, business acumen and charm, Tricia is principal of C3 Technology Services, responsible for the strategic direction of the company. Tricia also ensures excellence and customer satisfaction in all areas, including major account sales, operations, customer service and vendor relationships.
Tricia started her career more than 24 years ago and has always had an entrepreneurial spirit. Prior to founding C3 Technology Services with her husband Tony, Tricia and Tony founded Copier Products Group in 1994. Together, they built the company to more than $10 million in annual sales, servicing hundreds of clients across the country.
Prior to founding her own businesses, Tricia worked for Xerox Corporation in numerous leadership positions. While there, she consistently exceeded sales expectations, achieving the company's highest sales year on record and winning numerous awards.
Tricia received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 1987 from University of Southern California. A mother of three, Tricia is also very active at her children's schools, serving on numerous committees for Harbor Day School in Newport Beach. She is also proud to be active in supporting the Nova Academy, a charter school in Santa Ana.
Chief Information Officer
Kurt draws upon a wealth of experience and knowledge to lead C3 technology IT service and support. Kurt has provided leadership, guidance, and advice on a wide range of complex issues including: Enterprise-wide ERP Systems Implementation, IT Security Policies and Procedures, Disaster Recovery, Network Design and Implementation, VoIP, Forecasting, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Budgeting and Staffing, Report Design.